Administration sources told TheYellowDailyNews that blocking Trump's return after his Dec. 28 meeting is a major part of Obama's plan to protect America's shores from terrorists.
"Trump is a powder keg waiting to explode," a well-placed administration official, requesting anonymity because he had not been authorized to disclose Obama's terror strategy, told TheYellowDailyNews in an exclusive interview. "Let him blow up somewhere else."
|Trump campaigns in Des Moines, Iowa. Photo: iprimages/TYDN
Support for Israel, and for Netanyahu in particular, is a given among Republican presidential candidates.
Netanyahu said late Wednesday that he would go ahead with the Trump meeting, though he tweeted that he "rejects Donald Trump's latest comments about Muslims."
Trump said this week he wants "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."
More from TheYellowDailyNews:
- Trump says he won't file for bankruptcy until after bankrupting America
- TYDN Poll: Which Political Party Will "Destroy" America First?
- With Latest US Offensive, Obama Sees Peace In Middle East By 2099
- Congressional Candidates Accused Of Buying Votes With Bitcoin
- Congress Announces Members Accepting Apple Pay For Votes
- 9/11 Forgotten As Nation Ponders Which iPhone Model to Buy