|Thomas Jonsing is floored by beer prices. Photo: FlackJacket2010|
"For months, I've been going back and forth on whether to get started again. It's been 20 years. I hit the Pioneer Club, my old stomping grounds, and was absolutely shocked at how much beer was," Jonsing said in a telephone interview. "I mean, $5 a pop! I almost decided to stay sober. But I didn't."
It was the first time a relapsed alcoholic voiced concern about the price of alcohol, analysts told TheYellowDailyNews in exclusive interviews.
"Usually, they just dive in head first, irrespective of the cost," Smith Barney analyst Joshua Bornstenlerian said in an exclusive interview with TheYellowDailyNews.
Jonsing said he rang up a "substantial" tab at the Pioneer Club. So, in search of cheaper booze, he decided to hit the local liquor store, where for the first time he took a trip down the beer isle in decades.
"Light beer!" he exclaimed. "What the hell is that?"
- Wrigley Field Renamed Fukudome (TYDN)
- Facebook Promises to Be "Less of a Dick (TYDN)
- To Stop Terrorism, TSA bars fliers with unclipped nails (TYDN)
- Supreme Court Rules Minorities, Poor and Gays Excluded From ObamaCare (TYDN)
- US Regulating Santa Suits to Combat Terrorism (TYDN)
- CIA Demands Apple Disable Siri From Speaking Persian (TYDN)
- Design Flaw Delays World Trade Center Until 2026 (TYDN)