Fans, called the Raider Nation, gave up on the Raiders earlier than usual this season, just after the second game. That's because, in the words of Raiders defensive back Charles Woodson, the Raiders "suck." Usually, the Raider Nation pulls the plug at around game 6 or 7 and then begins glorifying the next season.
|Raiders fans in the "Back Hole" are anxious to get the season over with. Photo: Julie, Dave & Family/TYDN|
"It's definitely going to be their year," Allen said in an exclusive interview with TheYellowDailyNews. "We have lofty expectations for the team next season."
The last time the team made the playoffs was 2002. The last time they won a Super Bowl was in 1983, when they were in Los Angeles.
Fans said the team needs some minor tinkering to be a Super Bowl contender next season.
"All they need is a new coaching staff, an ownership change, a quarterback, an offensive line, some running backs and a defense," Black Hole season ticket holder Miles Miltstein said in an exclusive interview with TheYellowDailyNews. "I'm so stoked for next season."
- NFL Urges Players Not To Get Caught Abusing Family Members (TYDN)
- TheYellowDailyNews: NFL Running Back Apologizes for Punching Wife, Says Should have Backhanded Instead (TYDN)
- FCC Fines CBS $1 Million For Uttering "Redskins" (TYDN)
- TheYellowDailyNews: Lack of Conditioning Gets Steelers' Polamalu On Disabled List (TYDN)
- EXCLUSIVE: iPhone 6 Packaging is "Drool-Worthy" (TYDN)