At least that's according to insiders who on Monday actually got to touch or briefly glimpse one of the two marvelous iPhone models ahead of their Tuesday unveiling. These insiders, speaking to TheYellowDailyNews on condition of anonymity, said that they witnessed one of the most wonderful pieces of computer hardware the world has ever seen.
|The sumptuous bare back of the 4.7-inch iPhone 6. Photo: World Leaks/TYDN|
A reporter for TheYellowDailyNews, too, was among the most fortunate people on the planet to also set eyes on both of the devices.
"I'm seriously thinking about leaving my wife," the reporter for TheYellowDailyNews told TheYellowDailyNews on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the topic. "I'm really sorry about losing my family over it, but I just can't help myself."
Shares of Apple on the NASDAQ stock market were mixed during intraday trading and edged up 2 percent in after-hours action.
- Apple iWatch Said to Tell Time, Insiders Say (TYDN)
- Exclusive: Apple to Debut "Calling Feature" In New iPhone (TYDN)
- CIA Demands Apple Disable Siri From Speaking Persian (TYDN)
- Apple Cancels Transgender Siri Voice Option in Upcoming iOS 8 (TYDN)
- EXCLUSIVE: iPhone 6 Packaging is "Drool-Worthy" (TYDN)
- iPhone Maker Foxconn Doubling Wages to 2 Cents Hourly (TYDN)