It was the first time since terrorists attacked the United States on Sept. 11, 2001 that there were virtually no anniversary memorials anywhere, not even at the original New York target, the World Trade Center.
|Decision time. Photo: Apple/Special to TYDN|
"Online purchasing begins Friday, and supplies aren't expected to last. So you can see why the masses aren't preoccupied with an event in US history that would forever change the world stage and create endless war," said New York University political scientists Cal Mrongstein, in an exclusive interview with TheYellowDailyNews.
The American Psychology Association said that many of its suicide hotlines have been ringing off the hook.
"Many of the callers are really frightened that they might make the wrong choice by picking the wrong iPhone," Hanna Fronzmingle, an association spokesman, told TheYellowDailyNews in an exclusive interview. "Our staff has been trained to assure these callers that either choice they make will be amazing."
Fronzmingle also said many other callers are simply "freaking out."
"Then there's this whole group of other people," she said, "who worried that they're not sure they have the mental capacity to refrain from freaking out once they get their hands on either of these iPhone models."
- 11 Tech Writers Killed in Stampede to Cover iPhone, iWatch Unveiling (TYDN)
- EXCLUSIVE: iPhone 6 Packaging is "Drool-Worthy" (TYDN)
- New iPhones Are Elegant, Gorgeous, Curvaceous and Sumptuous (TYDN)
- TheYellowDailyNews: Explosion Kills Two Bloggers Testing iPhone Screen (TYDN)
- iPhone Maker Foxconn Doubling Wages to 2 Cents Hourly (TYDN)
- iPhone Smudge Reveals Image of Jesus (TYDN)