"They should know we will follow them to the gates of hell until they are brought to justice," a triumphant Biden said as he thumped his chest to hundreds of onlookers at a naval yard here in Portsmouth. "Because hell is where they will reside. Hell is where they will reside."
|Vice President Joe Biden won't tolerate another nude actress photo leak. Photo: Center for American Progress/TYDN|
Biden, for his part, described the perpetrators as "barbarians," and vowed that Americans would not be frightened or intimidated by the heinous acts perpetuated against the A-grade celebrities.
"We came back after 9/11. We dusted ourselves off and we made sure that Osama bin Laden would never, ever again threaten the American people," said the vice president, who is mulling a 2016 presidential bid. "We came back Boston strong, blaming no one but resolve to be certain that this didn't happen again."
"As a nation, we're united, and when people harm Americans, we don't retreat," he later said at the Naval yard here. "We don't forget."
- Drunken Whore Actress Claims Grand Theft Auto Used her "Drunken Whore Actress" Likeness Without Permission (TYDN)
- J.Lo Hospitalized After Buttocks Catch Fire (TYDN)
- Gillette Drops Porn Star Who Refused to Shave Pubic Hair (TYDN)
- Jennifer Lawrence "Surprised" So Many People Wanted To See Her Naked (TYDN)
- Local Man Claims to Have Watched Every Online Porn Flick (TYDN)