RHINEBECK, N.Y. -- (TYDN) Chelsea Clinton's nuptials were annulled late Sunday, a day after marrying hedge-fund banker Marc Mezvinsky, amid allegations the groom did not have "sexual relations" with an intern, TheYellowDailyNews has learned.
|Clinton realizes Mezvinsky did not have sexual relations with intern|
Kris Bloblanes, a Mezvinsky spokesman, in an exclusive interview with TheYellowDailyNews said "Mr. Mezvinsky did not have sexual relations with that intern."
Bloblanes acknowledged, however, that the intern and Mezvinsky "may have smoked a cigar together before the wedding, but that's all."
Analysts said it was the first time a marriage has been annulled following allegations that a husband did not have sexual relations with an intern.
The allegations that the intern at Mezvinsky's hedge fund did not have sexual relations with Mezvinsky surfaced after TheYellowDailyNews published photos of what appeared to be Mezvinsky not having sex with the intern, Monica Screwlinsky. A Screwlinsky spokesman, in an exclusive interview with TheYellowDailyNews, said the intern was too choked up to comment on the photos taken at the exclusive New York nightclub, Talking in Tongues.
The revelation by TheYellowDailyNews quashed fears that the marriage was annulled after TheYellowDailyNews earlier reported that Mezvinsky did have sexual relations with the intern while spending the weekend in the White House.
TheYellowDailyNews quickly retracted the story after Chelsea Clinton's father, former President Bill Clinton, explained to TheYellowDailyNews that Mezvinsky did not have sexual relations with that intern.
The pope agreed to annul the marriage after concluding that Mezvinsky did not have sexual relations with that intern.
- Exclusive: Jerry Brown Did Not Have Sex With Linda Ronstadt
- Clinton Attacking Obama, GOP on Family Values
- Obama, Clinton Trading Assassination Barbs
- Clinton, Obama Deeply Divided on Gender, Race
- Obama's 'Aliveness' Underscores Black Progress
- Palin Weak for Failure to Shoot Humans While Hunting
- Wife Flip Flop: Obama Pushes Viagra 'Nuclear Button'
- McCain Won't Tap VP Running Mate
- McCain Wins Presidency, Democrats Demand Re-leak